Kiehl's Cleansing Masque

My busy schedule these past couple of months has really made me neglect any form of skin care or self love. So when I received a limited edition of Kiehl's Rare Earth Cleansing Masque... it felt like a godsent. The universe is telling me to just chill in bed, watch a movie with a masque on, sipping cool coconut water - and if that's what the universe wants, who am I to refuse hahaha. There was even a bath gel, spatula and cotton pads inside this super cute basket, so how could I resist?!

Anyway this masque deserves a special mention because it's really a mark and a step forward to how Kiehl's is aiming to be Made Better by taking on more green initiatives. I fully support companies that take into consideration of the environment, so let me tell you about this one...



So, firstly, ok, this is not really green lah, but John Legend himself helped design this!! There's even his signature on the jar. Which is made up of 30% post consumer recycled plastic, by the way. The lable on this is also consciously designed, since it's made of re-purposed coffee bean bag and post consumer waste. And last but not least, proceeds from this product will benefit environmental charities across the globe.


I gave this a try over a weekend and my skin felt so nice and smooth after. I've used masks that's left my skin feel really tight and dry, and this was a refreshing step away from that. It's made up of fairly traded Amazonian White Clay. So even in beauty you're supporting an environmentally conscious business practice! Hurrah!

I did a quick video on the day I tried this out. If you want to see part of the process, just click below! All my love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter