Photo Prints 01: ICELAND




Finally! I'm now able to share with you some postcards & photo prints from my travels throughout these past few years! I'm rolling them out per batch, per destination, so this is the first order out of many from around the world. Please know that both postcards and prints are quite limited, and once a batch order is closed, I won't be printing the photos out again :)  

Additionally, if you were to order them as postcards, I'll be able to customise them with a name or a quote, or write a message on the back for you! Please refer to the images for possible customisable options!

And in advance, thank you very, very much for taking a small piece of my travels with you. These are images that are attached to some incredible memories, made with some of my closest friends, and they were shot with love and an ultimate sense of adventure and freedom.

ICELAND BATCH 01 

This order is now closed. 

Orders close: 28th August


I'm kicking this project off with the first batch of photos from Iceland because, as I've expressed many times, it was a jawdropping, breathtaking trip; a place that was explored with two of my closest friends back in April 2015.  

Going to Iceland made me realise how absolutely small I was in this world, and in respect, how small my problems were. What I never really shared was that prior to this trip, I was going through a really rough period. I was humbled to my knees by the vastness and beauty of its landscape.  And ultimately, this experience reminded me that whatever burden that's weighing on you, He is Great enough to guide you through them, and with trust and faith, you'll find a way to make it through :) All my love. 

Code:  ICE 01 

 Code: ICE 02

Code: ICE 03

Code: ICE 04

Code: ICE 05 


Code: Karyacacia Reyjavik 

------------------------------


Postcards. Customizable upon request (I can put quotes/names on the photos if you'd like). 



Photo prints are sized 8R Wide and come with a note for original print. This pic doesn't do justice to how beautiful the prints are in real life :)


The #Karycacia Reykjavik. Sized as to be able to fit in albums and notebooks. I'll be printing more #karyacacias later on and this is the first of the collection! 


Orders close: 28th August
Order link: Google Form


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter