Seagate Backup Plus Slim

August is here! Which means so many exciting photography events are coming up. I'm so thankful to be participating in a couple, including the creative KL20X20 as well as joining the ranks of Malaysian Women Photographers for the Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF). There are so many preparations underway, including photo shoots, selection, curation, prints... it's a lot to process but definitely exciting!

Throughout the process I'm also very careful to ensure that everything's backed up and documented. My storage of choice for the moment is the Seagate Backup Plus Slim. 2 TB of space, small enough to fit in the laptop bag for me to carry everywhere, with a USB 2.0/3.0 compatibility. The textured metal gold finish is gorgeous too! This is my 5th current portable drive from Seagate. Glad to be using one of the best for my work. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter