Sudio Tolv


Happy holidays!! Celebrating this month with my Sudio Tolv!

Honest Review - I've other Sudio products and earphones but have yet to fully try out a proper wireless piece. Obviously the biggest and most popular wireless earphone are the Airpods which I am sort of adverse to, based on the design alone (it looks weird honestly). So when I got this pair to try out from Sudio I was all in! I've received products from them before and am still using the Sudio Regent bluetooth headphone on my travels. So this one I was super stoked to try out.

I'm actually writing this after three weeks of usage and can honestly say it's always in my bag now. Wireless bluetooth, 9 hours of battery life, easy connectivity too! (You have to make sure to long press to turn it on and off). There are multiple bud sizes in the box so there will definitely be an option that fits your ear. Sound wise it's fair enough, cannot comment much on the base depth of these, but it does the job. It works really good for acoustics. 

The best part of this is it's mobility and casing (which comes in multiple colours) and the fact that it fits well enough that I can do my reps and my running around in Gym without it falling out! The microphone on these earbuds have been well tested and my friends on the other end of calls can hear me just fine (I shouldn't say this maybe but it works great while I'm driving haha). You'd have to control the volume on devices though but if they're within reach it shouldn't be a problem. 

For September Tolv is rolling out a Merdeka and Malaysia day promotion where you can get a free passport cover and totebag. It's 15% OFF with the code ACACIA on www.sudio.com/my ;) 



Gym bug. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter