WEARELIKELY: 37 COUNTRIES

I did this interview really early one morning in February and I sincerely hope my answers were coherent enough hehe! (But seriously guys... I left home at 6am to be on time at Media Prima hahah). There are several segments to this article which includes a video as well. A lot of people normally ask me "how does one save up for travelling if they're not making enough?" and I always respond with the standard "work hard, be disciplined, prioritise, and if it's meant for you, it'll happen." But what I also want to add that travelling isn't the end-all. It isn't a must do. It's a luxury, a privilege, and if you're given the chance, I'd urge you to do it. But if you are strapped to other responsibilities wherever you are, there's a bigger reason of why you're supposed to be there instead. It's a reminder to myself as well to be grateful and make the most of things wherever I am too.

Thank you so much to the team (especially you, bbygirl Nadee) for this opportunity! I had a blast packing and doing my make up hahaha.

Link to the Wearelikely article here! 37 Countries at 27 Years Old




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter