CANON SNAPSHOT: The Next Step

EOS R: The Next Step of My Photography Journey 


EOS R / 
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L  II USM / FL 23mm / Manual exposure (f/14, 20 sec, EV+-0)/ ISO 100 / WB : Auto 

The article of my experiences using the EOS R, and my general photography journey, is out on Canon SNAPSHOT digital magazine. And immense amount of gratitude to the Canon Regional team for supporting my work and my growth in photography. 

One of my favourite outtakes and one thing that I realised from the interview is to appreciate the learning curve. 'In a world where everyone feels like they should show that they know everything, it's a relief to admit that you're a work in progress. I absolutely love not knowing everything, and having the chance to learn is fantastic. 

Titbits below; and link to full article is here! EOS R: The Next Step of My Photography Journey







1 comments:

  1. Fantastic work.. I appreciate it. The travelers around the world who wish to travel to Azerbaijan need to apply for Azerbaijan evisa through e visa application. Get your visa with super fast processing with 24/7 assistance.

    ReplyDelete

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter