CANON EY AMBASSADOR

I can't believe??? It's been almost a month??? And I'm only just updating this???!!! 


Shot of me being shot by Barathan shot by Reuben. Hehe

It's almost 3 weeks later that I'm finally sharing this properly on Advenshatime which only shows how insane it's been this past month. If you've been following me on instagram / any other social media platform you'd know that throughout this whole year I've been training under the Canon EOS Youth Ambassador programme. The learning curve has been immense to say the least. 8 months later I can say that it was more than worth it as I was selected as a Canon EOS Youth Ambassador :D 

I missed the announcement ceremony during the Canon Photomarathon on October 20th as I was away in the states. But trust me when I say that I'm super excited and grateful for this opportunity! It's an honour to be selected amongst some of the best talents in Malaysia. Joining this title with me is sports photographer Annice Lyn, conceptual photographer Rhiannon K, Videographer Sam Goh, cultural photographer Barathan and visualiser Reuben Liu. Each of us have our own approaches to the visual arts and I can't wait to see how we grow from this platform. 

From the bottom of my heart, I can't tell you how grateful, humbled and ecstatic I am to be selected and affiliated with a global brand like Canon. Photography has always been a passion and it's truly amazing to receive this support and to be granted the opportunity to grow. There are so many things I'm looking forward to exploring through this platform, and I hope it's part of a long journey to success. My hugest thanks to Canon Malaysia for this incredible honour. And to everyone who's supported this. If you guys are up for any projects / collaborations, let me know! ❤️ ❤️ 

Canon EYAs. Class of 2018. 
My peers, the Canon Youth Ambassadors 2018.
Myself, Annice Lyn, Sam Goh, Rhiannon K, Reuben Liu and Barathan. 

Looking forward to going up from here! 


1 comments:

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter