Lily Petuna Lebaran


I finallyy got a pair of baju kurung for this year's Eid! 

The thought of going out for shopping at malls during ramadhan makes me feel like I've been enlisted for battle: the crowds, the noise, the sheer number of choice is straight out of a festive war site. I always end up putting shopping off til the very last minute, which is the worse, I know :( Just thinking about the craziness makes me sigh, and my parents have always emphasised on focusing more on Ramadhan than the shopping. 

This year, Lily Petuna graced me with their Lebaran collection and an invite to their newly opened boutique in Shah Alam. It's located at a new block of shops so there was ample parking and not many people (unicorn situation!).  I'd seen their quirky and pretty collection online so I had a good idea of what I was aiming for.. 

I've known Lily Petuna since 2016 when they started with their pario collection, and am so proud to see their successful growth in the span of 2 years! From a small online store to having a full flushed collection, with a physical shop to boot! For 2018, they've got a very big range.. the Lily Stephanie, Lily Kaitlyn, Lily Grace, Lily Caroline, and my favourite - the Lily Kayla. 

I chose the Lily Kayla in nude for its versatility. The patterns on this design is so subtle and sweet, which means I can definitely wear it for other events - weddings and dinners, to name a few. I'm pretty sure I can pair the top with pants too. The material is quite thick, not the most optimum for Malaysian weather so it's best for indoor occasions. If you can't tell in these photos I'm sweating buckets under the sun hehe. 

So Alhamdulillah I've my baju! Lily Petuna's online shop is already closed for this raya, though you can view the collection here: https://lilypetuna.com . At this moment you can go to their physical store in 26-8, Jalan Pegaga U12/F, Shah Alam (you can just waze Lily Petuna). 





Sis feeling sangat haha. 




Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter