MimpiKita Lebaran



I was invited last week to MimpiKita's Lebaran show as well as the opening of their new boutique in Bangsar. It was held on a Friday and thankfullyyy Sarah was free enough to teman me ^^ The event was hosted at the beautiful new Jalan Ara boutique - think soft gray cement walls and white furniture :D such a stylish setting for a showroom.

What I absolutely love about Mimpikita's look is their colourful pastel prints. They RTW Raya is so cute and flowy, but my eyes were on the bespoke collection. I'm just really into beadings (anything sparkly, really, it's a habit I've not grown out of hehe) and to see the textures, the cuts and the sparkle on the garments was so wonderful. If I ever have extra duit raya this year I'd definitely splurge on a pair heheh. 

I haven't even thought about any baju for this year's Eid. I haven't bought anything new for the past 3 years (celebrating overseas, I just reuse my existing baju), so maybe this is the year to buy something new? 


Left: Sarah so kind to teman me. Right: my girl Najat of Mimpikita. 

Navy blue and white with beading yasss.. 
The patterns and hues are so pretty honestly



Congratulations to the team!!!

I've always wanted a clone huehue. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter