Spring X Sudio




Being a March baby I am 100% a Spring enthusiast. It's that transition weather that gets me -
when the sun is streaming from the bright blue sky, the cool breeze is there, and flowers are just blooming all over the place. It lasts for about 2 weeks and I've always looked forward to talking a breather from studying, going for a walk in the park and enjoy the flora.

7 minutes walk from my house in Greenwich Park. It's world famous for the Greenwich Meridian Line (GMT), where 0' 0'' begins. There's an observatory up on the peak of the park, but right next to it is also a flower garden that I accidentally stumbled upon last year. It felt like a scene right out of a Disney/romcom movie where I break into a song and dance around with the birds and flowers hehe. 

For the most part, I just grab a book, some snacks, my bluetooth Sudio earphones, and find a sunny spot to sit and relish in the moment. There's nothing more comfortable than the feeling of tuning the world out on a sunny day, underneath a flowering tree, and listening to my favourite tunes. The fact that my earphones were bluetooth was bomb because I could move positions without being restricted with my phone, and the quality of sound is pretty sweet.

You can definitely get a pair of bluetooth earphones or headphones at www.https://www.sudio.com/my/ and get 15% off with the code 'Acaciadiana15'! All my love.


Greenwich Park. 2017. 

My Sudio sweden earphones, my favourite loafers from Primark, and all them blossoms! 


The view towards Old Royal Naval College from the observatory. 



The view of Greenwich through my apartment. Love. Love. Love. 


Big Ben, before it went under construction, one sunny evening. 

My Sudio earphones were a staple for my spring jauts. 



A view near Plimlico, Victoria. 

Heh heh. 


1 comments:

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter