Microsoft Surface Pro X










I had a blast testing out the Microsoft Surface Pro X. I was never much a tablet person (maybe because I'd never really had the chance to have one), but the convenience this gave was refreshing. More than anything it's slim, sleek, and so easy to bring around - which makes a huge difference for someone who's always on-the-go. 

The 13" PixelSense Display screen has an amazing visual display, the clarity is satisfying and the colours are so vibrant - so my photo editing process was made so much easier on this. It has an LTE2 Advanced Pro connectivity as well so you're never out of touch. I'm partial to the touchscreen response too, and the processor on this can handle Adobe suite just fine. My only concern is that being an utterly clumsy person I'd definitely end up scratching the hardware (which has a stand!! pardon my newby-ness), but probably a cover could do the trick. An Alcantara covered magnetic keypad and rechargable stylus pen comes separately, but definitely makes the difference for those transferring from regular laptop use. 

I'd recommend this if you're an avid Windows user, always on the go, and appreciates a good display for office work. 

2 comments:

  1. Harrah's Las Vegas - Mapyro
    The 구리 출장샵 only place to book 당진 출장샵 a stay in Las Vegas. Hotels near Harrah's Las 오산 출장안마 Vegas 하남 출장마사지 (RV)? · Flamingo at Flamingo Las Vegas 군포 출장안마 · Fairfield at Harrah's Las Vegas (RV).

    ReplyDelete

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter