PHOTO PRINTS: NEW YORK

Ahhh! I'm so excited to share these with you! 

Here they are, finally, the third collection of my postcards and prints. Since March is a special month for me, I'm doing exclusive posters too. These are available in A2 Size which I can pass to you as COD! Please note that only NYC 04 and NYC 05 are available as posters. 

As always, I'm open to writing messages on them on the front or back for you :D These are going to be mailed via normal post, but if you would like to request pos laju, I'm happy to send it if you're willing to pay additional cost (for postcards, rm5, for photographs, RM8) and they will be delivered out every Thursday starting next week (21st, 28th and 4th).  Orders are also open for those outside of Malaysia! 

All that aside - here it isss! NEW YORK!!!

NEW YORK


Order is opened til 30th March.
This order is closed.

New York  ... how do I start with this city. I know you hear it so often - city of dreams, the city that never sleeps, all that. I had such high expectations but when I was there, I was so blown away! By the neon lights, the huge iconic skyscrapers, beautiful Central Park, everything I'd ever seen in movies was here. And the people! My goodness. The energy of this place was insane! Everyone I met there seemed to be pursuing their passions. If I could even bottle up a small part of the energy of New York, I'd use it to motivate myself whenever I felt lazy.  

For this collection, I selected a couple of photos that I've not published before this. Throughout this trip I got to test out the EOS R, and it was a dream! (I actually wrote about it here) I hope when you look at the postcards/photo/poster you get a sense of how incredibly insanely beautiful this city is hehe. Have fun selecting your favourites | or just buy them all haha! 

P/s you can ignore the watermarks, they're just for this blog.

NYC 01

Time Square / Rush.

Need I say anything else? 

NYC 02

Brooklyn Bridge, Romance.

Hung out at the park here for a couple of hours with my best friends just watching the lights flicker and the city boats roll pass. This was just before we headed to a party in Brooklyn, invited by non other than our host the musician, Hameer. 

NYC 03

Kaiju / The Park

I name this photo Kaiju you cos you never know what might be under the surface hehe. This is a slow shutter photograph I took right at the edge of the jetty. I didn't even bring a tripod so had to stabilise the EOS R on the fence. A boat was passing by which had a purple light and it illuminated the river surface like nobody's business. 

NYC 04

Traffic/The City

Colours. Lights. Traffic. Theatres. Everything that encapsulated the hustle of the Times Square was in this photo. It had just rained some time earlier so the roads were still a little wet, which reflected the lights and lit up this scene like a dream. 

NYC 05

Contemplative / The Oculus

The interior of my favourite building in New York, The Oculus by Santiago Calatrava. This was on my must-visit list and I made sure I got myself here on our first day. I love how it's subterranean, but there's still so much light. I'm not a big fan of malls but the way this space was designed was so beautiful it was hard not to appreciate. 





And last, but not least, the New York Karyacacia, right in the heart of the city.
A little splattered from the raindrops that were falling that night ;) 



1 comments:

  1. Very interesting and helpful tips, many thanks for sharing them
    If you want to make your journey hassle-free then this option is best for you.meet and greet manchester

    ReplyDelete

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter