Ice Cream I

I love ice cream. I'm pretty sure if I had a food pyramid ice cream would make up a big chunk of the bottom tier hehe. I'm able to eat ice cream whenever/wherever I am :D This might sound coney (like corny, but no - hahaha stop me), but I end up eating at least once wherever I go (without even thinking). If this is how I'm going down so be it. #icecream4lyfe



Lisbon, Portugal, August 2015.
I had the chocolate indulgence one (of coursee heyy) while Katerina had her mint cone. We had been walking the whole day all around the city, and this was just as the sun was about to set, on the avenue behind Rua Augusta Arch (to be truthful I think this was my second ice cream of the day - boy we sure walked a lot). 

Kensington, March 2015.
Your local soft served vanilla ice cream with a Cadbury chocolate flake. When I was small, my mom used to buy this for me and my siblings as a treat, and we would get very excited in the evenings when the ice cream truck would come :D Back then it was one pound. This was a quick dessert after lunch, and my friends and I were headed to the museums before walking around Hyde Park. The building behind this is the Victoria and Albert Musuem (if you haven't yet please goooo).

Istanbul, December 2014.
Turkish ice cream is like no other! It's sort of elasticky (wow I'm so eloquent heh) and closer to sorbet than cream. You can get them on any major street. This one I had on the walk down from Sultan Ahmed Mosque. They whip it up and around like it's elastic, pretending to make it fall so you would panic (not cool please dude don't mess with my ice cream!). On my way down towards Eminonu tram station, I passed by a wall of Turkish carpets and thought it would make a nice photo #gambargamestrong #pusingpusingicecreamdulu #getthebestangle #coldfingers

Turkish ice cream in the making... that guy must have amazing biceps man. Fuh



I'm definitely sure I have more ice cream photos hahah, so this is part 1. 

7 comments:

  1. Laughing at your biceps remark about the turkish ice cream guy hahahah. Such a cute post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grab more of this , focus on the light Shaa, exuberant, over the light, such savouring to see how it shines on you. Fly higher <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grab more Ice Cream , focus on the light Shaa, exuberant, over the light, such savouring to see how it shines on you. Fly higher <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification. 33:33

    Sha Sha the taste of your heart is Miraculous, I will only dive deeper inside it, Indeed Allah knows what best for Us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Best chocolate indulgence one (of coursee heyy) while Katerina had her mint cone. https://besticeshaver.com/snow-cones-shave-ice/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are reading it! I just read another article by her too and will pass it along. I love her writing, ideas, thought process....Best homemade ice cream recipe

    ReplyDelete

 

TUMBLR

Instagram

Twitter